Today I want to share two cards made with the same XL Heart die.
When we die cut with this die is gives us the outer heart frame and the inner heart doily and it's just a perfect die to make fancy shaker card using the frame as the shaker topper as I did on this card here:
I made a full step by step tutorial for this card to show the beauty of this XL Heart die.
Step by step tutorial:
1. Make the card size piece from floral cardstock and use this die to make the cuts. This Die Versions big heart die cuts into two parts, but if you have another die you can always cut the inner part by yourself or to use two nesting dies.
2. This is the place for the inner die cut, but it's not yet glued.
And this is the close up of this step.
4. Die cut again using the very same die and gold cardstock.
Glue the outer part over the double sided glue and glue the inner part under the inside die cut shape.
5. Added sequins and cover with hand cut around the die acetate piece and then glue the outer die cut frame we got during step 1.
Your shaker part is done.
6. Heat emboss Papericious chipboard with clear embossing ink and gold embossing powder. Hand cut the clock from the cardstock and arrange them both as shown.
Add 3 gold sticky corners and make the matting using two other cardstocks from the same collection.