I used very vanilla card stock and was very quick and easy the process to elaborate this card.
- Cut the card base. The size is 4-1/4"x11" with score in 5-1/2".
- Cut a second layer using the same color of cardstock. The size is 4-1/4"x5-1/2" and cut a rectangle inside of the layer using your paper trimmer and leaving 1/4" on each side.
- Cut the Rose Blossom die cut using watercolor paper.
- Paint the flower using distress ink and aquapinter. I used the colors Abandoned Coral and Candied Apple.
- Stamp your images on the card base. I used images from the stamp sets Hello Autumn and Everyday Sentiments from Joy Clair Stamps.
- Paste the frame created with the second layer using dimensionals.
- Paste the Rose Blossom using dimensionals.
I would love to see your projects using Die-Versions dies on DieVersions Facebook page HERE. If you use the code martha15 you'll receive 15% off your regular price Die-Versions order.
Thanks so much for stopping by and come back soon for more inspiration.
See you soon!