- Cut the base of the card. The size is 4-1/4"x11" with score in 5-1/2"
- Cut a second layer whisper white.
- Cut the Lotus Blossom die cut on the second layer. Place the die cut where you want the design.
- Stamp the sentiment Live Laugh Love. This is a message from the stamp set I'd Pick You by Skipping Stones.
- Tie some loops around the second layer or negative part.
- Paste the second layer over the card base using dimensionals
- Paste the Lotus Blossom flowers that you cut on the step 3 and paste in place using Xyron Adhesive or any other adhesive.
- Add some white sequins to embellish the card.
I would love to see your projects using Die-Versions dies on DieVersions Facebook page HERE. If you use the code martha15 you'll receive 15% off your regular price Die-Versions order.
Thanks so much for stopping by and come back soon for more inspiration.
See you soon!