Season's Greetings from DieVersions.
The year is almost finish and this was an amazing year. I had the opportunity to share with you my passion for paper crafts and die cuts and I am very thankful with all of you. I wish you that the 2017 will be plenty of love and health for all you and your families.
Today I am sharing the last card of the year with DieVersions die cuts, this is one of my favorites brands of die cuts and my favorites teams and I created this thinking in all you ladies!
My card is very simple, just like my style but I chose this die cut because I considered it one of the most beautiful and elegant for Christmas.
It is Whispers Delicate Deer and I cut it using Metallic Dark Gray card stock.
- Cut the base of card using Real Red card stock. The size is 4-1/4"x11" with score in 5-1/2"
- Cut the second layer using Very Vanilla card stock. The size is 4"x5-1/4"
- Stamp the pine branches on the lower part of the very vanilla layer using Garden Green Classic Ink.
- Cut the Whisper Delicate Deer using Metallic Dark Gray card stock.
- Paste the Delicate Deer using Helmar Glue
- Stamp the sentiment using Garden Green Classic Ink
- Paste the decorated layer over the card base.
- Add a few touches of Wink of Stella clear over the pine branches.
Thank you for stopping by all the year.
Enjoy these days, take care of you and your heart and don't forget that in the live the most important things are priceless!
See you soon!