Hello dear friends, Martha Lucia here to share with you a card that I made using one of the die cuts included on the set Whispers Angels Of Peace from DieVersions. I think all of us have an angel on the sky and this inspire me to make this card:
To create this card I used Wild Wasabi card stock for the base and Very Vanilla card stock for the second layer.
- Cut the card base, the size is 4-1/4"x11" with score in 5-1/2"
- Cut the very vanilla layer. The size is 4"x5-1/4".
- Cut the die cut on the right corner of the very vanilla layer and keep all the negative parts. It is very important.
- Stamp your images over the very vanilla card stock.
- Paste the stamped layer direct over the card base using a snail adhesive.
- Take the die cut piece that you cut and place in their own space.
- Add adhesive to the negative parts (the small pieces) and paste directly over the card base.
- Remove the die cut piece and keep it for other great project!
If you use the code martha15 you'll receive 15% off your regular price
Thanks so much for stopping by and come back soon for more inspiration from the design team!!
See you soon!