Hello everyone, Martha Lucia here to share with you a White Christmas Happy Holiday Card that I made using one of the Holiday Icon Ornaments from DieVersions and the Stitched Nesting Squares. The Holiday Icon Ornaments is is a great collection of six ornaments that you can use to create your cards, tags or decorations. Take a look at my card:
Creating this card was very simple:
- Cut the base using Whisper White card stock. The size is 4-1/4"x11" with score in 5-1/2".
- Cut a second layer using Whisper White card stock. The size is 5-3/8"x4-1/8".
- Make dry embossing over the second layer using the Softly Falling Embossing Folder by Stampin Up.
- Paste the embossed layer over the card base.
- Using piece of marina mist card stock cut the large Stitched Nesting Squares.
- With the next small size of the Stitched Nesting Squares you can cut the decorated paper to paste inside.
- Using Whisper White card stock, cut your favorite Holiday Icon Ornament.
- Paste a blue circle behind of the ornament.
- Assemble all the layers of the die cuts and paste over the card base using dimensionals.
- Finalize the decoration adding the stamped message and bow.
Thanks so much for stopping by and come back soon for more inspiration from the design team!! See you soon!