Hello dear friends, Martha Lucia here to share with you a First Snow Blue and White model of card that I made using what I consider to be the three essential elements when creating a card: Stamps, Die Cut and embossing. Take a look at my card:
During these days for a lot of us the time is too short to make all that we need to do. And Christmas cards are always in our list so with this idea you can create many cards in short time. This model is very simple and easy. Let me tell you how to make this:
- Cut the base of the card using Whisper White card stock. The size is 5-1/2"x8-1/2' with score in 4-1/4"
- Take a snowflake border stamp and stamp it on the upper part using Versafine Deep Lagoon. I used one of the borders of the stamp set Christmas Borders from Joy Clair Stamps.
- Create a dry embossing over your card using the Softly Falling Embossing Folder.
- Sponge the lover border to create the mountain sensation. I used two different colors of distress ink Broken China and Mermaid Lagoon.
- Decorate the top with a few loops of blue and white baker's twine.
- Cut the die cut First Snow from DieVersions using Whisper White and Tempting Turquoise card stock and paste these a little moved to create dimension.
- Paste the die cut piece over the decorated card base.
Thanks so much for stopping by and come back soon for more inspiration from the design team!!
See you soon!