- Cut the base of the card. The size is 4-1/4"x11" with score in 5-1/2". I used a neutral color, Sahara Sand.
- Cut a second layer using Very Vanilla card stock. The size is 4-1/4"x4-1/2".
- Cut a border of designer paper. The size is 3/4"x4-1/4"
- Cut a tiny border of coordinating color. The size is 1/4"x4-1/4".
- Stamp the Maple Line Leaf using Kaleidacolor Ink. I used the Tomato Vine.
- Place the die cuts that you want to use over the stamped images. I am using the Nesting Stitched Circles from DieVersions. Paste the stamped layer through the Big Shot.
- Stamp your sentiment over the layer. I used the stamp Gift for You, with Memento Tuxedo Morocco Ink.
- Paste the stamped layer over the card base.
- Paste the circles that you die cut on the step 6 in place using dimensionals.
You can use my discount code martha15 to get the 15% off on your entire order of $25 dollars of more.
Thank you for stopping by - see you soon!