Creating this card was very fun because I wanted to use both die cuts, but I couldn't arrange these in the regular size of card. So in the end, I decided to "edit" my design.
1. Cut the base of the card. The size is 4-1/4"x11' with score in 5-1/2". I used Very Vanilla card stock.
2. Cut a second layer using the same color of card stock. The size is 4-1/4"x5-1/2"
3. With your trimmer cut a rectangle over the second layer to create a frame with this layer. My frame is 9/16 on each side.
4. Cut a piece of designer paper to paste under the frame that you created.
5. Paste the designer paper centered over the card base.
6. Pass your frame with an embossing folder through your big shot. I used the new Petal Burst embossing folder from Stampin Up.
7. Cut a banner of 4-1/4" wide to paste across of the frame. The height depends of the part of the flower that you want to use and paste behind the frame. Mine is 1-1/4".
8. Cut the big flower part of the Whisper Rose using Old Olive card stock. With scissors, cut the parts that you want to avoid.
9. Cut the Curly Word XOXO.
10. Arrange and paste the die cuts over the frame using a liquid glue or any adhesive.
11. Paste the frame over the card base using dimensionals or zapdots.
Very simple. What do you think? I can't wait to see what you come up with using the wonderful curvy word Xoxo and Whisper Rose. My model is Clean and Simple, but maybe you have other amazing ideas.
Remember that you can buy this Curvy Word Xoxo and Whisper Rose or any other die cut from DieVersions Store using my discount code martha15 to get 15% off in everything. I am sure you will find amazing new releases and great ideas for all of your creations.
See you soon!