In today's card I used a new product for me, the Shimmer Sheetz and I really love how our die cuts work in this kind of material. The texture is a little different from the card stock and the colors works great with these beautiful designs. Let me tell you how I made this card:
1. Cut the base of the card using Whisper White card stock. The size is 4-1/4"x11" with score in 5-1/2"
2. Cut a second layer using Whisper White card stock. The size is 4"x5-1/4".
3. Using the Stitched Nesting Circles, cut the largest size in Whisper White card stock.
4. Stamp some images from the stamp set Paisley Bouquet over the circle using Celestial Cooper Metallic Ink.
5. Cut the die cut Peacock Whisper over a piece of Shimmer Sheetz. I used one from the Gemstone Sampler Pack of Elizabeth Craft Designs.
6. Paste the stamped circle and Peacock over the whisper white layer using zapdots or dimensionals.
7. Stamp the sentiment using Celestial Cooper Metallic Ink.
8. Paste the decorated layer over the card base.
You can see all of the dies from Die-Version HERE. And we'd love to see your projects using Die-Versions dies on our Facebook page HERE. If you use the code martha15 you'll receive 15% off your regular price Die-Versions order.
Thanks so much for stopping by and come back soon for more inspiration from the design team!! See you soon!