Creating this card was very simple because I used the Nesting Stitched Circles, one of sets of die cuts that I used with more frequency!
1. Cut the base of the card using Whisper White card stock. The size is 4-1/4"x11" with score in 5-1/2"
2. Take another piece of Whisper White card stock and cut from this three double nesting stitched circles. When I said double I meat that you cut two circles at the time to create only the border using two continuous sizes.
3. Cut in different colors of card stock the three die cuts that you use to cut inside to create the white frames.
4. Paste the color circles over the card base and paste the white frames around the color circles.
5. Stamp your sentiment using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. I used one stamp from the stamp set Forever Friend from Peek-a-Boo Designs.
6. Finalize your decoration adding some orange sequins.
You can see all of the dies from Die-Version HERE. And we'd love to see your projects using Die-Versions dies on our Facebook page HERE. If you use the code martha15 you'll receive 15% off your regular price Die-Versions order.
Thanks so much for stopping by and come back soon for more inspiration from the design team!! See you soon!