Hello everyone, Martha Lucia here to share with you a card that I made using the Whispers die cut Sparkling Guitar. Take a look of my card:
I love to create Clear and Simple cards and this is one of this models.
1. Cut the base of the card using Real Red card stock. The size is 4-1/4"x11" with score in 5-1/2".
2. Cut a whisper white layer. The size is 4"x5-1/4"
3. With an stencil create different circles patterns using different colors of inks. In my model I used the stencil Cup Cake and Sparkle form Stencil Girl and the colors Real Real, Hello Honey and Midnight Muse Classic Ink.
4. Cut the die cut Sparkling Guitar using Night of Navy Card stock and paste this over the decorated layer using double sided foam tape or zapdots.
5. Stamp the sentiment Just a Note using Midnight Muse Classic Ink.
6. Paste the decorated layer over the card base.
7. Add some red and yellow crystal drops to finalize the decoration and let it dry.
This is easy to make and you can use different patters of the stencil to create a different look.
You can see all of the dies from the Newest Release HERE. And we'd love to see your projects using Die-Versions dies on our Facebook page HERE. If you use the code martha15 you'll receive 15% off your regular price Die-Versions order.
Thanks so much for stopping by and come back tomorrow for more inspiration from the design team!! See you soon!