Hello dear friends, Martha Lucia here to share with you a card that I made using the Baby Boy Bootie. I am crazy with all the baby products released recently. Take a look of my card:
Creating this card was a very fun process:
1. Cut the base using Early Espresso card stock. The size is 4-1/4"x11" with score in 5-1/2"
2. Cut a decorated piece of paper of 2"x4-1/4".
3.Create a white borders for the decorated paper and paste this layer over the card base.
4. Cut the Baby Boy Bootie Whisper using whisper white card stock and inked the upper surface with Bashful Blue Classic Ink. Keep the soled of the shoe white.
5. After colored the baby shoe paste over the decorated layer using glue dots and double sided foam tape or zapdots.
6. Stamp your sentiment on the left side of the decorated piece using VersaFine Onix. I used one of the sentiments included on the set Oh Baby of Joy Clair.
7. To finalize the decoration add some little sequins blue and coral.
I hope my card inspired you and don't think that this baby shoe is only for baby boys. If you change the color of the ink you can use this for baby girls too.
You can see all of the dies from the Newest Release HERE. And we'd love to see your projects using Die-Versions dies on our Facebook page HERE. If you use the code martha15 you'll receive 15% off your regular price Die-Versions order.
Thanks so much for stopping by and come back tomorrow for more inspiration from the design team!! See you soon!