Creating this card was very simple:
- Cut the base of the card using Crumb Cake card stock. The size is 5-1/2"x8-1/2" with score in 4-1/4"
- Cut a second layer using Bermuda Bay card stock. The size is 4-1/8"x5-3/8" and paste this layer over the base of the card.
- Cut a third layer using Whisper White card stock. The size is 4"x5-1/4".
- Take a piece of decorated paper and using the large die cut from the Whispers Stitched Nesting Squares cut one for the center of the card.
- Cut 2 die cuts for the next small size using crumb cake card stock.
- Pass the two smaller die cuts through the big shot with a dot embossing folder.
- Assemble the three die cuts over the Whisper White layer. Paste the central square using dimensionals and cut the excess of the other two on the side borders.
- Stamp your sentiment. I used one image of the set Oh Baby of Joy Clair Stamps.
- Cut the Rocking Horse die cut using Whisper White card stock and pasted it over the square die cut using dimensionals.
What do you think?
The best part of this is that you can use these die cuts for a baby boy or baby girl card, just change the colors and be prepared to celebrate!
See you soon and don't forget that this week is our Celebration Blog Hop and this will be plenty of ideas and inspirations for all our occasions.