I decided to make this card in nontraditional colors but it was very simple to create this:
- Cut the base using Pear Pizzazz card stock. The size is 5-1/2"x8-1/2" with score in 4-1/4"
- Cut the second layer using Whisper White card stock. The size is 5-1/4"x4"
- Using a embossing folder of border create a embossing border on the lower part of your layer.
- Cut the Whisper Pacifier using whisper white card stock.
- Using Blushing Bride classic ink, ink a small part over the second layer that coincides with the back of the decorated part of the Pacifier.
- Paste the Pacifier using dimensionals.
- Stamp the sentiment over the left side of the card. I used two sentiments included on the stamp set Oh Baby of Joy Clair Stamps.
- Complete the decoration of the layer adding some gold star sequins.
- Paste the layer over the card base.
Really easy and beautiful!
I hope my project and tutorial inspired you to create more using die cuts. You can find this die cut and all that you see in our blog in DieVersions Store and you can use my discount code martha15 to buy everything that you want with a 15% off if your order is of $25 or more!
See you soon!