Here is how I created this card:
1. Cut the card base using crumb cake card stock. The size is 4-1/4"x11". Make score in 5-1/2".
2. Cut a second layer using the same color of card stock. The size is 3-3/4" x 5".
3. Paint some parts of the second layer using Distress Stain Picket Fence.
4. Stamp on upper right corner the sentiment using VersaFine Onix and Clear Embossing Powder from Imagine Crafts. I used a sentiment from the set Mother's Day of Joy Clair Stamps.
5. Cut the Whisper Rose twice. The first time using Real Red card stock and the second using Old Olive card stock.
6. Separate the roses from the green die cut and paste this over the red die cut.
7. Paste the by color die cut over the painted base.
8. Turn some loops of gold baker's twine on the left side of the decorated layer and finalize with a bow.
9. Paste the decorated layer using dimensionals over the card base
I love this color combination and this can be a perfect card for mother's day. Also the Whisper Rose is a perfect die cut for everything or what do you think? I cant't wait to see what you come up with this wonderful Rose.
Remember that you can buy this Rose or any other die cut from DieVersions Store using my discount code martha15 to get 15% off in everything. I am sure you will find amazing new releases and great ideas to all your creations.
See you soon!