Here is how I created this card:
1. Cut your Hello Honey card base. The size is 4-1/4"x11" and make score in 5-1/2"
2. Take a piece of watercolor paper and spray it with water.
3. Using Distress Ink and aqua painter apply the ink randomly over the center of the paper. I used the colors Peacock Feathers, Picked Raspberry and Mustard Seed.
4. Let the colored piece dry and re-size it, before pasting it over the card base.
4. Take the die cut Whisper Peacock and cut it in your big shot using blue Metal Sheet.
5. Paste the Peacock over the watercolor decoration.
6. Stamp your sentiment over a piece of watercolor paper using VersaMark and Gold Embossing Powder. I used Mr. Wow's Wonderful Words from Wow Embossing Powders
7. With the aqua painter add some color to the embossed piece.
8. Paste the embossed piece to the decorated layer.
9. Add some gold and blue sequins.
10. Spray with Golden Orange Glimmer Mist from Tattered Angels.
What do you think? I cant't wait to see what you come up with this wonderful Peacock. My inspiration was plenty of color but maybe you have other amazing idea.
Remember that you can buy this Peacock or any other die cut from DieVersions Store using my discount code martha15 to get 15% off in everything. I am sure you will find amazing new releases and great ideas to all your creations.
See you soon!