Here is how I created this card:
1. Cut your Rose Red card base using card stock of 4-1/4"x11". Make score in 5-1/2"
2. Cut a second layer using a Whisper White card stock of 4-1/8" x 5-3/8"
3. Take the stamp and ink it using Splendor Ink in Circus collection by Imagine Crafts. I used the Dotty Angles Stamp by Stampin Up.
4. Cover the ink with clear embossing powder and melt with the heat tool.
5. Paste the stamped layer over the card base and if you wish add some sequins.
6. Using fun foam cut the Curvy Word Cheers in your big shot.
7. Using Old Olive card stock, cut again the Curvy Word Cheers in your big shot. If you want you can pass an adhesive sheet behind the card stock before cutting.
8. Paste the die cut in card stock over the fun foam die cut.
9. Paste the Curvy Word Cheers with dimension over the card.
Very simple. What do you think? I cant't wait to see what you come up with this wonderful curvy word Cheers. My inspiration is a model Clean and Simple but maybe you have other amazing idea.
Remember that you can buy this Curvy Word Cheers or any other die cut from DieVersions Store using my discount code martha15 to get 15% off in everything. I am sure you will find amazing new releases and great ideas to all your creations.
See you soon!